Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sheet Music...

We are always on the hunt for vintage sheet music.
My mom was lucky to find some at a thrift store the other day. The women behind the counter was so excited to see someone purchase the sheet music that she gave a great price and asked mom if she played the organ. Mom said that she didn't and that we were cutting it up and using it to craft with. The lady was so disappointed and mom thought that she probably would have charged her more if she had known that ahead of time...

But I'm thinking that if she knew that we were making song birds for a Christmas tree she might feel better...


Or if she saw this fun owl it would make her smile...

and I bet she would think this crown was pretty cute...

4 comments:

Jill said...

Jana, I'm glad you were creative with your day off yesterday. You are amazing and I love it all. The tree is all ready for your songbirds and they will look great. Hope you like what I did :o)

Laurie said...

Yes, I agree. She would definitely change her mind! The birds, the crown and especially the owl, look great!!!

Home and Heart said...

LOVE that owl, and the crown, well all of it!!

Ruth said...

Love the birds!