Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wedded Bliss


Yesterday was my wedding anniversary so I had weddings on my mind. I've always loved anything to do with weddings...especially vintage or vintage inspired wedding.
My mom has a great collection of vintage wedding toppers so I am always on the hunt.

Last night Faded Elegance had a Girl's Night In at her store featuring a few local talents. Amada Lebel, from Over the Top Studios,brought in her wonderful detailed wedding toppers which have a vintage feel.

They are so beautiful that if I had seen them eleven years ago I would definitely have topped my cake with one of her designs.

4 comments:

Linda Q said...

Jana, congradulations! It was nice seeing you yesterday , always enjoy my trips to Joyworks!
And it was fun at Faded wasn't it?! I had fun getting out, feeling better and having some Lady time!
Linda Q

Barbara Jean said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!!

Blessings,
Barbara Jean

Amada L. said...

So nice to see you the other night at Faded Elegance. You and your mom are so much fun. Love your shop and all the wonderful treasures I always find there. Thanks for the blog write up as well and Congats on your wedding anniversary
Rgards, Amada

Kimberly said...

Congratulation Jana!
Thank you, “Joy Works Girls”, for coming to our Soiree. I too collect wedding cake toppers. Chloe, my little 4 year old, is collecting them too! Amada is so talented, she makes me want to get married all over again, so I can have her “from this day forward” cake topper on my wedding cake.
Thanks ladies, its always wonderful to see you!
Kimberly