Sunday, March 1, 2009

fun junk


Over the years I have come to know some of the vendors at the Sunday Fremont Market and other local antique shows. Nancy's booth fun junk is one of my favorites because she always has a nice variety of salvage and antique items which are great for crafting. She recently opened a store in Olympia and is currently working her web site www.funjunkonline.com.
You can visit her almost every Sunday at the Fremont Market and she also will be showing this June at the Farm Chick Show in Spokane.












Thanks Nancy for all the fun I've had with your junk!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that I remember her booth @ FC. I bought some stuff there. While I lived on that side of the state I wanted to go to the Fremont Market so often and always told myself that I would do that someday... now that I'm on the other side I'm sad that I didn't go on a semi-regular basis. I need to plan that in when I'm there over a Sunday again.

Anonymous said...

Look at all those watch movements!! My what a collection! I had a customer who was looking for these- I will have to give her the website address.

blessings
mary

sassytrash said...

Hi Jana, I have really enjoyed finding your site, and hope to get to your shop someday! You are very talented, girl! Loved seeing the "junk" collections, I want it all. Nancy

Barbara Jean said...

Oh my word!!

Did you buy all those great things??
(or are they pics of what all she has?)

Love those watch faces, and would love to have some. And keys, and....

Have a great day.

Blessings,
Barbara Jean