Sunday, December 21, 2008

SQUIRREL AWAY

I spent another snowy night at Jill's and this morning the squirrels provided me with entertainment while I enjoyed my morning coffee. Yesterday it was the birds and today the squirrels were out hoarding the peanuts for whatever is yet to come in our weather. As you can see they are very well fed and really don't need to hoard at all!

I will be going down to open the store today for all our faithful customers. I will also attempt to shovel the snow for your safety. So if you are brave enough to go out, do drop by and visit.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are the fattest little squirrels I have ever seen! What little creature wouldn't want to live at Jill's house? Will this snow ever end? Will I ever see you again? It is so beautiful but . . . . .
Thinking of you, MW
P.S. Your blog looks great - I like the changes you made.