Saturday, April 19, 2008

We have "Sledge USA"

We now carry Sledge USA clothing. Sledge clothing has long been a favorite among Hollywood celebrities and rock royalty. It includes sweats, tees and tank tops that define the LA lifestyle like no other. The backbone of the Sledge USA collection is casual comfort wear based on sweats,tees,and tanks with edgy,tribal and rock inspired custom Sledge logos and graphics. They are 100% Comb Cotton. Prices range from $42.99 for tank tops and $58.99 for tees.



Amy is sure looking like royalty in her Sledge wear!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana: Don't you dare bring me back another squirrel. I was hoping for something really special for all the blogging I've been doing for you :o) I'm really glad you are having a great time. Yes, snow!!! Larry was out in it this morning building a birthday snowman. See you Tue.

Donna Lynn said...

You look beautiful in that new pink shirt, glad you have on the long sleeve one, we won't be ready for the short sleeves for a while huh? It just snowed here again...
OH BROTHER!!! See you all soon, Donna Lynn

Diana Lyn said...

Hello, New to the blogging world, fellow artist here, trying to find some fellowship in wonderful, women like yourselves, please check my blog and leave a comment, I am having a giveaway this week! check back and see! :o) Diana lyn

Anonymous said...

Cute shirts--I've loved wearing the blue Sledge top on my trip to LA...I'm so hollywood...
Tonight we are going to see Rosanne Barr--I hope she's funny!
and...Marsha's getting a tattoo ...what happens in Vegas is going home on her shoulder...:)
Cheers!
Jana