Friday, April 18, 2008

Lets have it for the Squirrels !!!!!



So you ask, what do squirrels have to do with Joyworks? Well, it has been an ongoing joke with the girls involving me for quite sometime. I get alot of enjoyment out of feeding them at my home and have quite a few of them that visit. So the girls tease me and call me squirrel girl. Of course we do carry a few squirrels at Joyworks too!!!


I'm showing just a few of the many gifts I have received because of the joke and this is just a sampling!!! Thanks Joyworks !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Squirrel girl--too funny. What a great collection you have maybe I can find you one in Vegas.
We're having a great time and winning lots of money--yea right...
I hear you have had snow--I'm not looking forward to coming home with that....
Jana

Donna Lynn said...

Hi there, we hope to be taking our trip up a week from this coming Wed. Can't wait to meet you all! Oh my your feeding Squirrels? You should read www.countrylivs.blogspot.com about her trauma with these guys, pretty funny...
Donna Lynn